Far Away Far Away

Loved the artwork and style that went into this! Music was catchy and upbeat too, and did a great job portraying the mood of the art. Dancing sequence did repeat a bit though, but overall it still was a wonderful piece. Great job!

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

Loved it! I'm not homosexual, but I appreciate how this gives insight into not only homosexuality but how oppressive the majority of society is towards those who are different: gay or not. The only true way for us all to find happiness is to respect each others' personal choices and coexist together, making a brighter future for future generations. The art style and voice acting were spot on, and the message within sewed it together perfectly. This is why art was created.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

You mad, Axman13?

You can't catch this flash, not when it's in MAXIMUM OVERTROLL!
I loved this, and were I in your shoes, I would have done the same thing, lol. I gave it a 5 for funny and a troll-tacular response to the original review. However, I give a 9/10 because it wasn't really something original and made a joke at an already existing item. However, that doesn't take away one iota of awesomeness. Troll on!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome, even through 5 hours :D

I love the game, hilarious sounds and events/pickups :D i think my favorite would have to be the banana though SHAROUKIN! lol

anyway i love the achievements too they provide some of the best aimless persistence inspiration which makes it all the more fun.

hey by the way though i cant understand how to get the lock/unluck that has the star-launch the turtle... if anybody knows what to do please reply or pm

Exploding Your Computer Exploding Your Computer

vista website

i like it, very funny to me, in any case how do you get past the ctrl.alt.delete.! part?
i press it and it explodes.. its frustrating...
i like the game but if thats the ending my rating goes way down because it would be too short for anything yet it alternatively makes a point against vista

Lynkusu responds:

You... just have to be fast. xD

I know it's short, but... it was my first ever Flash game. It took two weeks to get that much.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

holy shit

i give it 9 because i havent played the game through yet but so far i love this game dude, its got soem of the best PIXEL graphics ive ever seen and the name suer mario 63 just says hey nintendo look what i can do! plus i fucking love super mario bros.

keep up the good work freaking awesome man1 X)

DJ Bossler - Can-Can DJ Bossler - Can-Can

Cown-Faic :D

Fun, jumpy, and happy. It reminds me of the song when you kiss the last princess on Castle Crashers. Thanks for making me smile!
However, it's not perfect, I think the actual chorus could have been a bit slower so you could savor the melody etc. Overall I think it's terrific though!

bossler13 responds:

I've considered slowing it down, but always just put correcting it aside for other work.

Thanks for the review!!! I'm glad i could make you smile =D

SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle

YOU DONE GOOF'D!

And the consequences will never be the same!
Hello /b/rother.

SessileNomad responds:

hello /b/rother

Breakfast Roll Song Breakfast Roll Song

Love being irish :D

That was great. Thank you for posting this. Thank you so much :D

Stars and Nebula Stars and Nebula

What program did you use to do this? It's very inciting, and majestic.

oxob3000 responds:

Photoshop CS3. Thanx :3

Overwatch Overwatch

Spectacular!

Your art always take wind out of me heheh; this one reminds me of the old Sonic the Hedgehog tv shows with the swatbots and egg-eyes watching over robometropolis lol.