DJ Bossler - Can-Can DJ Bossler - Can-Can

Cown-Faic :D

Fun, jumpy, and happy. It reminds me of the song when you kiss the last princess on Castle Crashers. Thanks for making me smile!
However, it's not perfect, I think the actual chorus could have been a bit slower so you could savor the melody etc. Overall I think it's terrific though!

bossler13 responds:

I've considered slowing it down, but always just put correcting it aside for other work.

Thanks for the review!!! I'm glad i could make you smile =D

SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle SN | You Dun Goofed! Hardstyle

YOU DONE GOOF'D!

And the consequences will never be the same!
Hello /b/rother.

SessileNomad responds:

hello /b/rother

Breakfast Roll Song Breakfast Roll Song

Love being irish :D

That was great. Thank you for posting this. Thank you so much :D

RL- Cavern RL- Cavern

Just the thing I need.

Great ambiance. It's short, subtle, yet clear in its meaning. I hope you don't mind if I use this for a game of my own. This is perfect for the 1st dungeon I have!

Darkmaster603 responds:

I have no problem with you using it, and I'm glad you are able to use it

Thanks for the review

Village of all Beginnings -SMW Village of all Beginnings -SMW

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love this song, I can't believe anyone made a remake of it! That's awesome! Only one flaw though, could have been a little cleaner. However, just the fact that you made this is amazing. For that you get 5 stars! :D

Irish Dancing Irish Dancing

Very Excellent

This is a great tune, it's calming yet inspirational at the same time. Thank you for creating it, as I will be using it in my game, while giving you full credit.

Ultimate Kirby Compilatio Ultimate Kirby Compilatio

KIRBY!!!

DUDE THIS SONG JUST MADE ME CREAM MY JEANS! HANDS FREE.

Breaking Through the Ice. Breaking Through the Ice.

Lady Gaga...

Great song dude, lol, really like it. But does anyone else hear the lady gaga playing in it?

sfuller responds:

Yes, I noticed the Lady Gaga in the beginning part to. It was unintentional though.
Thanks for the review!

I don't know what to call this I don't know what to call this

Rayman

This gives me nostalgia to play Rayman so bad. Not the crappy raving rabbits but the old school ones. It reminds me of the pirate bases and stuff from "Rayman: The Great Escape/Revolution". Can't express how bad it makes me want to play, this is an awesome track, love it.

The Oracel The Oracel

My forest.

This son sends me to my forest, in the back of my imagination. A forest mixed with the night sky and heralded by the moon. Great piece, absolutely astonishing.

Semaphore responds: