View Profile spikestreak

6 movie Reviews with Responses

All 43 Reviews

Truly funny!

A well made point expressed by very charismatic characters. I do so enjoy your work of art, and applaud your unique concept of fairy tales vs the internet.

On another note; WHAT is the song that plays if you don't press play/replay?
I love it, and would like to download it if you don't mind, good sir.

JohnnyUtah responds:

check my song credits off to he left chief, it's right there to download.

Scared me shitless.

'nuff said...

Comick responds:

cool thanks a lot! :)

that was aweomse

some of the best animation and storyline basis i've seen in a long time, i really hope to see more of your work man, really - keep up the great work

Mikextro responds:

thanks! i'll try not to disappoint

OH MY GOD!

DUDE! this is awesome 0 i swear this will be one of the hugest frigging hits on newgrounds when do you plan to start making the episodes and you also said that it came from comics. are those comics on the internet?

Comick responds:

Thanks for the motivating words, I appreciate it a lot! My comics are not on-line yet but I'm working on it ^^;

great vid dude! it was way funny man

but hold on man, is egoraptor like really gay though dude? that like strews every way outta wack man, i wouldnt imagined him gay if he is man..... can you shed a little light on the subject for me?

spanio responds:

FUCK YEAH THAT FAG IS STRAIGHT LIKE SPAGHETTI... AFTER IT'S COOKED.

ok, i understand to make a music video, annnnd, it would have gone a lot better if you made better graphics and less staticy.... srry dude, u tried and u missed if you ask me.

TheMentalInstitute responds:

Just trying different kinds of animation.... I traced each image twice (with pen and paper) for this look... It'll take more practice.

I'm an enlightened soul looking to spread love an happiness through my art. Currently working on a personal series, "The Psychedelic Misadventures of Space-Hippy".

Devon Pursley @spikestreak